1 2 Previous Next 21 Replies Latest reply on Nov 6, 2017 3:52 PM by Ezong

Intel HD Graphics 620 Driver - transparency bug in Muonline game

taidoan

Hi! when I run Muonline seems to run fine but doesn't display health globes or skill bar and inventory windows are transparent is this.

Screen_11_27-03_04_-0000.jpg

I downgraded graphics driver to all older versions and still same problem. What happening? How to solve?

---------

Laptop - Core i3-7100U with Intel HD Graphics 620 only and windows 10 64 bit

• 1. Re: Intel HD Graphics 620 Driver - transparency bug in Muonline game
          Intel Corporation
          This message was posted on behalf of Intel Corporation

Hi taidoan,

I understand the game Muonline does not display healthy globes, the skill bar and the inventory.

I would like to replicate this issue but I will need additional information about this matter, please fill out the following form as complete as possible.

https://communities.intel.com/thread/77761

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Allan J.

• 2. Re: Intel HD Graphics 620 Driver - transparency bug in Muonline game
            taidoan

Hi Allan! Please refer to the following and attachments for more info. Thank you!

Category

Questions

Answers (N/A if not applicable)

Description

Provide a detailed description of   the issue

Please place an X to the right of   the option showing how often you see this issue using specific steps. (Ex:   'Every few times a game is started it flickers.' <- This would be   "Often")

Always (100%): X

Often (51-99%):

Sporadic (20-50%):

Very Sporadic (<20%):

Hardware (HW)

Brand and Model of the system.

Acer Aspire E5-575-359T

Hybrid or switchable graphics   system?
              ie Does it have AMD or NV graphics too?

N/A

Make and model of any Displays that   are used to see the issue (see   note2 below).
              LFP
            =   Local Flat Panel (Laptop panel)
              EFP =   External Flat Panel (Monitor you plug in)

LFP

How much memory [RAM] in the system   (see note2 below).

4 GB

Provide any other hardware needed to   replicate the issue.
              ie: Cables&brand, cable type [vga, hdmi, DP, etc], dock,   dongles/adapters, etc

N/A

Hardware Stepping (see note1 below).

see   attachment

Software (SW)

Operating System version (see note2 below).

Windows   10 Enterprise 2016 64-bit (10.0, Build 14393.1198)

VBIOS (video BIOS) version. This can   be found in “information page” of CUI (right click on Desktop and select   “Graphics Properties”.

Intel Video BIOS

Graphics Driver version; for both   integrated Intel and 3rd party vendors (see note2 below).

SW or Apps version used to replicate   the issue.

Mu online Season 12 - Main.exe (file version   1.6.24.0)

Configurations

Single display, clone, or extended (see note2 below).

Single   display

Display resolution & refresh   rate setting of each display (see   note2 below).

1920   x 1080 (32 bit) (60Hz)

AC or DC mode, i.e. is power cable   plugged in or not?

AC power plugged in

How to repro

Please provide steps to replicate   the issue.  These steps  are very crucial to finding the root cause and   fix.
              A screenshot to illustrate the issue is a huge plus. A video of the failure   is even better! Attach to the post or provide the YouTube link.

1. https://youtu.be/fTwOfDNIT8E

• 3. Re: Intel HD Graphics 620 Driver - transparency bug in Muonline game
              Intel Corporation

Hi taidoan,

Excellent information, thank you for taking the time and send the report. I will work on this matter and update this thread as soon as I get more information about it.

Allan J.

1 of 1 people found this helpful
              • 4. Re: Intel HD Graphics 620 Driver - transparency bug in Muonline game
                Intel Corporation

Hi taidoan,

Thank you for reporting this matter. I am currently reviewing this issue. This thread will be updated as news become available.

Allan J.

• 6. Re: Intel HD Graphics 620 Driver - transparency bug in Muonline game
                  Diego.Carida

Solved the problem?

i have this problem too

please help me

• 7. Re: Intel HD Graphics 620 Driver - transparency bug in Muonline game
                    taidoan

The problem hasn't been solved yet.

• 8. Re: Intel HD Graphics 620 Driver - transparency bug in Muonline game
                      Diego.Carida

and i think never be solved.

if u solved this problem another way plz post .

thanks

• 9. Re: Intel HD Graphics 620 Driver - transparency bug in Muonline game
                        LeoCBA

hi taidoan i have the same processor as you and the same problem. ¿They solved your problem?

Leonardo

• 10. Re: Intel HD Graphics 620 Driver - transparency bug in Muonline game
                          Diego.Carida

no man, not solved

the better way its buy a offborad video .

the intel and webzen never will solved this.

GL

• 11. Re: Intel HD Graphics 620 Driver - transparency bug in Muonline game
                            LeoCBA

Yes friend; I'm already thinking of investing in an external video card unfortunately. they will not give us any solution.

good luck for you too

• 12. Re: Intel HD Graphics 620 Driver - transparency bug in Muonline game
                              Ronald_Intel

Hello Everyone,

I would like to confirm that Intel is investigating this issue, and an internal bug has been filed [Bug ID 1406478036]

This issue is currently under debugging, thus as soon as I have more information I'll post it here.

Thank you for your patience.

Kindest Regards,

Ronald M.

• 13. Re: Intel HD Graphics 620 Driver - transparency bug in Muonline game
                                LeoCBA

many thanks Ronald; surely we will be attentive to a possible solution.

I appreciate your response.

best regards

Leo

• 14. Re: Intel HD Graphics 620 Driver - transparency bug in Muonline game
                                  Ronald_Intel

Hello all,

I got results back from our debugging team. They did some debug tracing and noticed that the game is not loading methods (highlighted in red) that are required to set transparency, which suggest the issue is coming from the game itself and not from the graphics driver:

00000114            160.67968750    [6708] _level0.scene.onLoad()   

00000115            160.69337463    [6708] Error: Can't find method '_level0._root.scene.SetScale' to invoke.          

00000116            160.70703125    [6708] Error: Can't find method '_level0._root.scene.SetVisible' to invoke.          

00000117            160.72071838    [6708] g_mcRuudShopFrame

00000144            161.29759216    [6708] g_mcRoundCount            

00000145            161.30567932    [6708] gProgressFrame 

00000146            161.31597900    [6708] Scale9Grid has negative width -0.100000 

00000147            161.38458252    [6708] Error: Can't find method '_level0._root.scene.SetScale' to invoke.          

00000148            161.38708496    [6708] Error: Can't find method '_level0._root.scene.SetAlign' to invoke.          

00000149            161.57159424    [6708] [MakePII] Acquire alternative PII(1)           

00000150            161.57170105    [6708] 

00000151            346.47653198    [6708] _level0.g_mcHeroPosition._helpBox.setCharLevel(3)             

00000152            348.13128662    [6708] _level0.g_mcHeroPosition._helpBox.setCharLevel(3)             

00000171            349.87506104    [6708] create.. icon_portal- : Devias Entrance     

00000172            349.87521362    [6708] create.. icon_portal- : Noria Entrance       

00000173            349.87539673    [6708] create.. icon_portal- : Valley of Loren Entrance    

00000174            377.80490112    [6708] Error: GetVariable failed: can't resolve the path "_level9999.RemoveInputWindow"         

00000175            377.80490112    [6708] Error: Can't find method '_level0._level9999.RemoveInputWindow' to invoke.      

Before sending the debug info to the game developer, can someone using 6th Generation Graphics (also known as Skylake) confirm if the issue occurs on Windows 7 or Windows 8.1?

Best Regards,

Ronald M.

2 of 2 people found this helpful
                                  1 2 Previous Next