Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20454 Discussions

IMPORTANT - Template for submitting a Graphics bug

Bryce__Intel
Employee

Hi All,

Attached is the template we require you to use for submitting a Graphics bug. Download this template and filling up accordingly, then make sure it is attached to your post.

Adding this information is crucial for our debug and development teams to promptly address them.

IMPORTANT Update: To clean up the Gfx community, we will be moderating threads & posts that are duplicate or incorrectly posted. Please do your part in supporting the community by thoroughly searching for your question/concern before creating a new thread. Duplicates may result in your post to go unanswered, closed, or deleted without further warning.

9 Replies
Perkinsarmand31
Beginner

Hello Bryce I'm Jameel Perkins asking for intel Xeon phi 31s1p Gaming specs Please help?

0 Kudos
Perkinsarmand31
Beginner

Hello Bryce_Intel I'm Jameel Perkins asking more Gaming Specs Intel Xeon Phi 31S1P PCI Express X16 PCI Express please reply Back. !

0 Kudos
Saabjock
Novice

An option to also supply the problem application/game crash file (as an attachment) may also be a good solution to getting more information into the pipeline for a better outcome.

0 Kudos
hunaukanaza
Beginner

From the release to the present, when A770 runs 《Detroit:Become Human》, it will prompt "not an officially supported graphics card" and cannot run the game.When will this be resolved? please text me back

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

One post is enough.  Stay with your original post.

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
[Maybe Windows 12 will be better]

0 Kudos
deepak-kumar
New Contributor I

Hi @Bryce__Intel 

I was facing a issue on Intel I5-11600K with UHD750 Graphics, when using WebGL,
I have attached the Details to my hardware in this message

The detailed issue is described in this Support Post by me, 
https://community.intel.com/t5/Graphics/Intel-UHD-750-WegGL-crashing-blinking-the-screen/m-p/1467389/emcs_t/S2h8ZW1haWx8dG9waWNfc3Vic2NyaXB0aW9ufExGRVRYMlpTMjIxNlJ8MTQ2NzM4OXxTVUJTQ1JJUFRJT05TfGhL#M115330

0 Kudos
Mikary31
Beginner

Hello, I am having a problem with the Intel Arc App not opening now and still the virtual video camera being unavailable. Due to another app using it. When the Intel Arc service is ended. The app will then open and can be closed and reopened. Until Windows is restarted. I have done a fresh Windows install and it would not open after a fresh install on the driver. However, during my NVidia driver install the Intel Arc app did populate on the screen. I have provided the template and bug report you requested. Please help, I also couldn't provide a screen video since the Intel Arc software does not function. Thank you, hope to hear from someone.

0 Kudos
demeterr
Beginner

I am using an Arc A770. There is an intermittent freeze while playing the online game Lost Ark with the driver version 4953 or later.
I haven't installed the 5333 version of the driver yet, but I don't think it will have changed much.
I installed and played all 5XXX versions of drivers, but all of them caused freezing.

아크 a770을 사용입니다.4953버전이후의 드라이버에서 온라인게임 로스트아크 플레이중 간헐적 멈춤현상이 있습니다.
5333버전의 드라이버는 아직 설치해보지 않았지만 크게 달라지지 않았을거라고 생각합니다.
5XXX버전의 드라이버들을 모두설치해서 플레이해보았는데 모두 프리징현상이 일어났습니다.

0 Kudos
hmza012
Beginner

Greetings, Bryce Intel Please respond to my request for additional gaming specifications on the Intel Xeon Phi 31S1P PCI Express X16 PCI Express.

0 Kudos