Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7367 Discussions

Support for FCC certification for wifi module ?

vaspi1
Beginner

I contact you because I try to find some technical support for Intel wifi module.

My problem:

Inside our logistic product we have some Fanless PC using the Intel wifi module (Centrino N2200).

We link this module with a dipole antenna, but we see that the module is certified with a pifa antenna for the FCC. And we can't put a pifa antenna on our product.

So I would like to know if you have any internal contact, who can advise me for a wifi module certificate with dipole antenna and compatible with Mini PCI-Express connector ?

Thank you a lot for your support.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
ASouz7
Honored Contributor II

Victor_embisphere,

We are going to check it and will get back to you as soon as possible.

0 Kudos
vaspi1
Beginner

Hi Aleki-Intel,

i've you any update for my point ?

Thank

0 Kudos
ASouz7
Honored Contributor II

Victor_embisphere,

We don't offer support for this embedded designed product through this channel. Our recommendation is for you to contact one of our authorized distributors in order to see if they can put you through one of our field engineers and it is also important that you know that there is no guarantee that support for this will be provided. Here is how you can locate one of our authorized distributors: http://locate.intel.com/ Intel® Technology Providers Locator

0 Kudos