3 Replies Latest reply on Mar 16, 2016 10:49 AM by allan_intel

PC configuration

Sanbro

Hi, I need a desktop PC for video editing and movie making.would you recommend me the best processor, graphic card and mother board for it.

• 1. Re: PC configuration
          allan_intel

Skylake processor would work great for video editing and movie making, please take a look at the link below for information about Intel(R) processor:

Intel: Shop for Tablets, 2-in-1s, Laptops, Desktops, Smartphones, Servers

Allan.

• 2. Re: PC configuration
            Sanbro

Thank for your reply,

I have some additional queries i need to know. Does these product support best for 3D animation(Auto Desk Maya and maxon cinema 4D like software).Also for 4K film editing.

So, for this I have choose some process please recommend me one of the best.  The list is as follows:

Intel® Xeon® Processor E5-2620 v3

(15M Cache, 2.40 GHz)

Intel® Xeon® Processor E5-2609 v3

(15M Cache, 1.90 GHz)

Intel® Core™ i7-5930K Processor

(15M Cache, up to 3.70 GHz)

Intel® Core™ i7-5820K Processor

(15M Cache, up to 3.60 GHz)

• 3. Re: PC configuration
              allan_intel

Yes, for 3D animation a Xeon processor and the desktop "k" version will give you excellent performance.

At this stage, I will not be able to give you information about the best processor, this is company policy but you can compare processor features and decide the best option ARK | Compare Intel® Products

You could also check with software developer for a list of tested hardware for their programs.

Allan.