Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20620 Discussions

Extended Desktop (PBP) - problem with scaling

HMaye
Beginner

Hello,

I have problem with scaling.

My Hardware: i7-6700K (intel HD 530 6th Gen), Asus P5B Deluxe (HDMI 2.0, Display Port 1.2), Windows 10 x64, connection to iiyama Prolite X4071UHSU-B1 with HDMI and Display Port 1.2 cable.

I set custom resolution to 1920x2160 (PBP) but it is not scaling to full:

Setting of 1920x2160 is missing in "Intel Settings" even though I made custom settings for resolution 1920x2160, 60Hz. Only possible to set 1920x2160 in windows 10 settings.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
IUman
Honored Contributor II

Hello Economy,

Thank you for joining the Intel communities.

Try accessing the Intel® HD Graphics Control panel and press F8 to set your system graphics to defaults and see if that works.

Please be aware that scaling is available on the Intel graphics but we are still waiting for a Windows update in order to have it functioning as you can see here:

As well access the Intel® HD Graphics Control panel, click display and under general settings look down for the "Customize Aspect Ratio" option, select it and scroll the sides of the screen as it shows on the picture below.

Best wishes,

Ivan

0 Kudos
HMaye
Beginner

Seems we have to wait for Windows update...

Your hints could not solve the problem...

Thank you 🙂

0 Kudos
IUman
Honored Contributor II

Try to see with your monitor manufacturer if they have an http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/graphics-drivers/000005952.html INF file, install it in your system and this driver can help you solving more problems and to have a better resolution.

0 Kudos