1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 10, 2016 11:35 AM by mikec_intel

NUC5i7RYH - Windows 10 Pro - Blank Screen after sleep

JoshAbbott141

NUC is less than one week old. Win10 PRO, 512GB Samsung 950PRO M.2, Micron MT16KTF1G64HZ-1G6N1 (x2). I left the office for the weekend with a NUC in perfect working order only to return today and it's unresponsive. Forced shutdown via the power button didn't change anything, upon reboot it's still unresponsive. The power button is lit solid with no blinking when powered on. I tried different displays, different cables, nothing seems to work. Any ideas would be appreciated.

• 1. Re: NUC5i7RYH - Windows 10 Pro - Blank Screen after sleep
          mikec_intel

Hi JoshAbbott141,

Please try to narrow down the issue using 1 memory stick. Unplug the power cord from the NUC, open the chassis and remove 1 memory module then, plug the power cord and turn the NUC on, keep tapping F2 with a wire keyboard (this process let you getting into the BIOS).

Review memory speed, it should be 1600MHz at 1.35v, otherwise change it manually. The latest BIOS version is 0355. Restart the NUC and try to get in the operating system Windows® 10. Update the operating system first and finally NUC drivers from Drivers & Software Start with the Chipset and ME drivers.

Regards,
          Mike C