This content has been marked as final. Show 2 replies
I have 5 NUC5CPYH and only with one of them when I plug the power cord it automatically turns on.
I installed the last BIOS version (48) and load de default BIOS config for at all of them, only on one of them this occurs. I did the following tests:
- Change the RAM memory: don't fix
- Disconnect the SATA cable: don't fix
- Disconnect the VGA cable: don't fix
- Disconnect the CMOS battery: it works fine
- Put other CMOS battery, from other NUC5CPYH that works fine: don't fix
It works fine only when it is without the CMOS battery.
Did someone see this problem? Could be a manufacturing defect?
Joao Nonis Junior