Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20690 Discussions

Duel display not detecting the second screen... Intel 4600 graphics card with a VGA output and a DVI-D. Both monitors are VGA (LCD) with StarTech DVI-D to VGA converter

KBarl
Beginner

Hi there, I'm using windows 10 with a new computer and trying to set up duel display but it is not detecting the second screen. I have an Intel 4600 graphics card with a VGA output and a DVI-D. Both monitors are VGA (LCD) and I have a StarTech DVI-D to VGA converter (part # DVI2VGAE) which worked on my other similar set up with windows 7. Could this be a Windows 10 driver issue? Any help would be appreciated... Many thanks, Kat

0 Kudos
1 Solution
KBarl
Beginner

Hi all,

I managed to get it working by downloading and re-installing both of the Windows10 drivers for my monitors!!!!

After a restart, both monitors are working fine!!!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
KBarl
Beginner

Hi all,

I managed to get it working by downloading and re-installing both of the Windows10 drivers for my monitors!!!!

After a restart, both monitors are working fine!!!

0 Kudos
IUman
Honored Contributor II

I'm glad that your issue has been resolved and thank you for taken the time to share that information with us.

Best wishes,

Ivan

0 Kudos