Thank you for contacting the Intel Communities.
After using the translate option, I was able to find out you are not been able to use a second display via HDMI or VGA.
In order to find out what could be the source of the issue, let's try the following"
1. Test your system with another cable (HDMI or VGA)
2. Try to connect the device to another port in your TV/monitor, to discard the port as the issue.
3. Test a different Monitor/TV with your system.
4. Please make sure you are using direct connections (no adapters, HDMI to HDMI / VGA to VGA).
5. Make sure you have the latest drivers from your OEM (manufacturer of your device).
6. Make sure you are using the hotkeys to add the second display to your system, regularly you can find them as fn keys.
Acer drivers: Download Drivers and Manuals | Acer Official Site
Generic drivers available for Intel® Pentium® N3520 processor: Drivers & Software
While using OEM systems like yours, the recommendation is to download and install the drivers from your computer's manufacturer website.
This is to avoid loosing any special features or settings while using the generic drivers from Intel®.
If you are still having the issue after following the steps above, please let me know in order to further assist you.