Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20495 Discussions

intel HD Graphics 5300のドライバー15.40.18.64.4380にて一部のソフトウェアを使用時に復帰できない

KMaed1
Beginner

機種名:NEC VK80A/SK

CPU:Core M-5Y10

GPU:intel HD Graphics 5300

メモリ:4GB

SSD:128GB

ドライバーバージョン:15.40.18.64.4380

使用中のソフトウェア:GoogleChrome

ドライバーを15.40.18.64.4380にアップデートした後にGoogleChromeを立ち上げ、スリープにすると復帰できなくなってしまいます。

今後のアップデートで改善期待しています。

0 Kudos
1 Solution
IUman
Honored Contributor II

Hello AEW2213,

Thank you for joining the Intel communities.

Try uninstalling the driver, restart your system and then reinstall it, also I would suggest installing the driver from your system manufacturer, please be aware that Intel provides generic versions of drivers for general purposes. Your computer manufacturer may have altered the features, incorporated customizations, or made other changes to your driver. Intel recommends you contact your computer manufacturer for the latest system specific updates and technical support information.

Best wishes,

Ivan

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
IUman
Honored Contributor II

Hello AEW2213,

Thank you for joining the Intel communities.

Try uninstalling the driver, restart your system and then reinstall it, also I would suggest installing the driver from your system manufacturer, please be aware that Intel provides generic versions of drivers for general purposes. Your computer manufacturer may have altered the features, incorporated customizations, or made other changes to your driver. Intel recommends you contact your computer manufacturer for the latest system specific updates and technical support information.

Best wishes,

Ivan

0 Kudos
KMaed1
Beginner

メーカーのドライバーに戻してみたところ問題は解決しました。

Thank you.

0 Kudos
IUman
Honored Contributor II

I'm glad that your issue has been resolved and thank you for letting me know that the driver from your system manufacturer solved your problem.

Regards,

Ivan

0 Kudos