Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20598 Discussions

It has been half a year since I initially reported this problem, and still no fix in sight...

SBrea1
New Contributor I

This was the original post, to which there was a reply from an Intel engineer to acknowledge the issue (later in the same thread)

So.... now that half a year has gone by. I have done my due diligence on updating the Intel drivers and applying all of the Win10 updates. Yet the problem still exists.

Thumbs down to Intel.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
IUman
Honored Contributor II

Did you try the Beta driver? https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25749/Intel-Beta-Graphics-Driver-for-Windows-7-8-1-10-15-40-?v=t Download Intel® Beta Graphics Driver for Windows® 7/8.1/10* [15.40]

0 Kudos
SBrea1
New Contributor I

Just tried. Exact same problem still happens.

0 Kudos
IUman
Honored Contributor II

If this was already reported in the previous thread then I'm sure our engineering department is aware of this.

I know that this is not what you want to hear but we will need to wait for a new driver to come up with this solution.

0 Kudos
SBrea1
New Contributor I

OK... will wait for another year or until Windows 100 comes out sometime in the distant future which will then hopefully solve this problem

0 Kudos