Thank you for joining the Intel communities.
Could you please provide us with the DxDiag?
- From the Windows desktop, press the Windows key and the R key to open the Run window
- In the "Open:" field of the Run window, type "dxdiag". Click OK or the Enter key to open the DirectX Diagnostic Tool.
- In the DirectX Diagnostic Tool window, click the "Save All Information" button.
- In the "Save As" window, the DirectX information will be saved as a text (.TXT) file. Designate where the file will be saved (such as the Desktop or other easily accessible location) and then click on the "Save" button.
I will appreciate if you can post that information here to assist you better.
Please try again installing the driver but this time use the .exe file instead of the zip file.
Please be aware that Intel provides generic versions of drivers for general purposes. Your computer manufacturer may have altered the features, incorporated customizations, or made other changes to your driver. Intel recommends you contact your computer manufacturer for the latest system specific updates and technical support information.
You can also see how to install this driver when a customized driver is detected Error Message: Computer Manufacturer Graphics Driver Detected
Note: Once you install the “generic” driver you will overwrite any customizations your system manufacturer made to the driver specific for your system model.
I initially tried to just install the driver .exe as you requested. That did not work and created an error message. When I went to Intel to find out what the error message meant, I was informed that I would have to uninstall the older driver to even be able to install the newer one.
I have resolved this issue. What I did was this:
- I created a restore point.
- I uninstalled and deleted my old graphics drivers.
- I used the .exe file to install the newest driver.
Works great now, and no complaints from my Adobe software about an out of date driver.
Thanks for your help, ivanu_intel!
You’re very welcome and I’m glad that your issue has been resolve.
Thank you for letting me know how you solved this problem.