Here is what you can do for this kind of scenario:
1. If you are using an OEM system, the recommendation would be to download the drivers directly from it's manufacturer website.
2. Test your system with the following drivers: Download Intel® Graphics Driver for Windows® 10 [15.40][4th Gen]
3. Test the default drivers from Windows 10*, you can get them after uninstalling the current graphics driver from the device manager.
NOTE: While using OEM systems, the recommendation is to download and install the drivers from your computer's manufacturer website.
This is to avoid loosing any special features or settings while using the generic drivers from Intel®.
As per the driver version in your screenshot, the Intel® HD Graphics in your PC could be Intel® HD Graphics 4400.
You can check this with the model of your CPU.
1. Enter the model of your CPU here: ARK | Your Source for Intel® Product Specifications
2. Look for graphics specifications.
I look forward to your outcome with this.
This is to follow up on this inquiry you posted in our communities.
If you require further information or support, please do advise us.