Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20493 Discussions

Por favor , arrumem os drivers intel graphics 3600 com suporte pra windows 10. Estou tendo muitos problemas , meu pc nao liga mais porque diz ser incompativel com o sistema.

ROliv9
Beginner

Tento instalar o driver de gráfico séries 3600 e diz que o meu windows 10 e incompatível logo em seguida o PC desliga a tela e não liga mais. E depois aparece tela azul e ele e reiniciado. Ajudem por favor

0 Kudos
1 Reply
EstebanA_C_Intel
Employee

Hello, Railson:

After using the "Translate" option in your post, I was able to find out your inquiry is about the drivers support for Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator 3600.

I would like to recommend you to visit the following page, here you will find the different OS supported by the Graphics from Intel.

Your graphics would be Intel® Atom™ Processor D2500/D2700/N2600/N2800 Series with Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator 3600/3650.

http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/graphics-drivers/000005526.html# atom Supported Operating Systems for Graphics Drivers

My recommendation would be to use the default drivers from Windows 10* or from your OEM if avaialbe (at their website).

The default drivers would be installed after uninstalling the current graphics driver from display adapters in the device manager.

Regards,

Esteban C

0 Kudos