3 Replies Latest reply on Feb 23, 2016 11:33 AM by N.Scott.Pearson

i need intel Dp45sg bios in .rom file?

javid

i need intel Dp45sg bios in .rom file?

• 1. Re: i need intel Dp45sg bios in .rom file?
          N.Scott.Pearson

Sorry, Intel does not provide BIOS updates in .ROM format. This is a security measure. Support for updating using the secured .BIO format is built into the current BIOS on your board.

• 2. Re: i need intel Dp45sg bios in .rom file?
            javid

my board (dp45sg) doesn't beep on any thing  i have tried every thing on the book . A friend of mine  told me to reprogram the rom with hardware programmer which needs .rom files.

• 3. Re: i need intel Dp45sg bios in .rom file?
              N.Scott.Pearson

As I said, because of security restrictions, Intel does not release .ROM files, so we will need to get the system running to the point where a .BIO file can be used.

So, let's back up to the beginning...

First of all, what hardware are you using? What processor, memory, video solution, power supply and peripheral devices? Be very explicit; for memory, for example, what is/are the full product id(s) for the DIMM(s)?

I presume that you had the board working at some point. What happened (be explicit and complete)? Now, when you power it on, what does it do (i.e., what things happen)? What doesn't it do (that it did before)? For example, does the board light up? Do the fans (and, specifically, the processor fan) start spinning? Do the LEDs on the keyboard flash (they should at least once)? Does the video card start initializing (i.e. does the monitor leave low power mode)?

What have you tried to do to get it going again? Have you tried all of the things listed here: Troubleshooting No Boot Issues on Desktop Boards?

Hope this helps as a starting point,

...Scott