Thank you for contacting the Intel® Communities.
First we would need to identify the graphics engine that you have in your system.
If you have a dedicated graphics card (Nvidia or AMD) the way to go would be by looking fro the drivers in their support page.
If Intel® HD Graphics is the one in your system, let me advise you how to look for drivers.
- Access ARK and look for the model of your processor.
- Look for Graphics specifications.
- Check which HD Graphics do you have (4000,5500,520, etc)
- Once you have that information, simply access Drivers & Software this website and search the HD Graphics that you have.
- Make sure you download the driver that is compatible with your OS (Windows 10* or earlier versions).
If you still encounter with issues while installing them, you could also check this method of installation.
I look forward to your outcome with this.