Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20626 Discussions

Force V-Sync off, Intel HD Graphics 4000

X_
Beginner

[PL]

Witam, mam problem z wyłączeniem w/w funkcji, przez co kursor w niektórych grach działa ociężale. Szukałem tego w opcjach sterownika (15.33.42.4358), lecz nie znalazłem nic. Dodam, że używam Windows 7 Professional x64.

[ENG]

Hello, I have a problem with the exception of the above-mentioned functions , by which the cursor in some games running sluggishly . I was looking at the driver options ( 15.33.42.4358 ), but did not find anything . I would add that I am using Windows 7 Professional x64.

I apologize for any errors in the text , I used Google Translator .
0 Kudos
1 Solution
EstebanA_C_Intel
Employee

Hello, Xenon:

Here you can find the driver mentioned, you can test your system with that driver: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25698/Intel-Graphics-Driver-for-Windows-7-8-1-10-15-33- Download Intel® Graphics Driver for Windows* 7,8.1,10 [15.33]

If you are using an OEM system, (pre-built, that has a brand like Dell, HP, Lenovo, etc) the recommendation is to access the manufacturer's website and download the drivers there.

Those would be the other drivers you can test with your system.

If the problem persists, would you please provide me with a more detailed explanation of the issue you are encountering with? Screenshot would also help to better understand your situation.

I look forward to your outcome with this.

Regards,

Esteban C

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
EstebanA_C_Intel
Employee

Hello, Xenon:

Here you can find the driver mentioned, you can test your system with that driver: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25698/Intel-Graphics-Driver-for-Windows-7-8-1-10-15-33- Download Intel® Graphics Driver for Windows* 7,8.1,10 [15.33]

If you are using an OEM system, (pre-built, that has a brand like Dell, HP, Lenovo, etc) the recommendation is to access the manufacturer's website and download the drivers there.

Those would be the other drivers you can test with your system.

If the problem persists, would you please provide me with a more detailed explanation of the issue you are encountering with? Screenshot would also help to better understand your situation.

I look forward to your outcome with this.

Regards,

Esteban C

0 Kudos