Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20598 Discussions

DELL U2515H Monitor miniDP using Revit goes on and off on ESPRIMO with Intel HD 4000 Graphics

JPrif
Beginner

Dear Comunity,

I have a ESPRIMO P910 (D3162-A1) with Intel HD 4000 Graphics (i7-3770K) and SSD 850 EVO 500GB. On this GPU i have pluged a DELL U2515H Monitor via miniDisplayPort. When I use Autodesk Revit it happens at least once in a day that my monitor goes off and on, more times in a minute and I have to restart the workstation to get rid of this problem. The installed graphic driver ist the newest "10.18.10.4358". How can i resolve this Problem?

thanks in advance

Julian

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi juliani77,

You have a branded computer, it is a Fujitsu desktop. The fully compatible drivers are provided with your system manufacturer.

I suggest you to verify if you already have the latest BIOS version, latest Chipset driver. It is a very good idea to run "DeskUpdate:Automatic driver update" utility.

http://support.ts.fujitsu.com/download/ShowFiles.asp Fujitsu Technical Support pages from Fujitsu Fujitsu Continental Europe, Middle East, Africa & India

Before running Fujitsu DeskUpdate application, uninstall and delete the current graphics driver.

Regards,

Mike C
0 Kudos
JPrif
Beginner

Hi Mike,

thanks a lot for answering. i applied before all the suggested steps but the problem continuous. i think that the problem could be on the new dell monitor.

Regards

Julian

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi juliani77,

Thank you for your feedback. Let me know if you need further assistance.

Regards,

Mike C
0 Kudos