2 Replies Latest reply on Feb 12, 2016 3:51 AM by Ramyy

Is the Windows 10 Scaling/stretching bug/problem fixed ??

Ramyy

I posted a thread a while ago asking to fix the windows 10 intel HD graphics problem with scaling games

and I wanted to play games on low resolution full screen without the black bars

Today I wanted to ask and I want a good answer Is the Windows 10 Scaling/stretching bug/problem fixed ??

• 1. Re: Is the Windows 10 Scaling/stretching bug/problem fixed ??
          mikec_intel

Hi Ramyy,

Intel® continuously releases newer graphics drivers improving the video performance. Scaling option in the graphics control panel (Win10) is not available.

For example, the latest driver for HD 4600, Version: 15.40.10.64.4300 (Latest) Date: 10/26/2015 the issues fixed are:

- DCamera preview incorrectly shows 2 displays when setting 4:3 aspect ratio Windows® 10 64-bit
          - No sound from external monitor after plugging in HDMI cable Windows 10 64-bit
          - POST logo may not be seen in DP 1.2 panel while resuming from S4 Windows 8.1* & 10 64-bit
          - Windows camera preview screen flickers after switch to camera or video Windows 10 64-bit
          - System may hang on resume from S3 Windows* 10 64-bit
          - Resolution changes to 1024x768 after system reboot Windows 7*, 8.1, & 10 64-bit
          - Graphics corruption while playing video via Movies & TV and changing display mode - Windows 10 64-bit
          - Graphics corruption when running 3DMark DX12 API Overhead Feature Test Windows 10 64-bit
          - System may hang when playing Youku* video in Internet Explorer Windows 10 64-bit

The latest drivers are available in the link below:

Drivers & Software

Regards,
          Miguel C

• 2. Re: Is the Windows 10 Scaling/stretching bug/problem fixed ??
            Ramyy

That means its not fixed !

But Nvidia had the same problem but they quickly fixed it !

Please Intel. I'm using Intel HD Graphics and I want to play games. So kindly fix it

2016-3749c408977f1.png