Are you booting the Galileo with an SD card plugged in?
We want to help you with this but first, we would like more information about it:
1. Since when is this happening? Do you remember something that may have caused this behavior?
2. Are you using the power supply that comes with the board?
3. Are you building the FVMAIN.fv file? Or are you downloading it from Intel® Galileo – Recovery Mode?
4. Are you able to see the Virtual Com Port on the PC?
5. Did you updated the firmware of the board with Firmware Updater User Guide 1.0.4.?
There are two other recovery methods you can try too:
1. This happened today, and happened when i ran a simple routine. (blink.ino)
2. Yes I'm using the power supply that comes with the board.
3. Yes I'm using the file provided for this link.
4. I can see the port COM USB/serial but the USB HOST or CLIENT I can't see on mi pc when was connected.
5. I try this but I can't see the port COM, and I can't do this.
And the other recovery methods , the first don't work and the second i don't have the device necessary
Thanks for the information. I suggest you to contact the place where you purchased the board and check their Return and Replacement Policy, if your case is no longer covered but is still under a year from the moment you bought the board you can open a ticket here: Intel® Support for further assistance.