Please keep in mind that this forum is supported in english, so you can use this language for future posts. As we understand from the translation, you just installed Windows* XP on an Intel® SSD, but the Intel® SSD Optimizer function from Intel® SSD Toolbox is grayed out and does not allow using TRIM.
There are some things you can check about this condition:
- Check with the Computer Manufacturer Support and confirm you are using the most recent BIOS version for your motherboard.
- Make sure you are using the most recent Driver for your Storage Controller.
- Use Intel® SSD Toolbox to make sure the SSD firmware is up-to-date.
- Check for Windows* Updates and Service Packs.
- Is the storage controller set to AHCI (SATA) mode?
Thank you for your answer
It is a new PC that I do, with Asus M5A97 R2.0 motherboard
the bios is from June 2015.
I want to keep XP x64 on SSD ( it will not go on Internet.)
SSD is an Intel X25-M 120GB and I don't find any update for this !
I'm on AHCI
I have Framework 2 SP1, 3.0 SP1, 3.5 SP1
Visual C++ 2005 Redist
I tried Intel® SSD Toolbox V 3.1.8 and the last one
What can i do ?
For the Intel® SSD Optimizer to work, the system must meet the requirements mentioned in the Intel® Solid-State Drive Toolbox User Guide, pages 17-18. Based on this, you might want to consider the following:
- The optimizer is not supported with the Intel® SSD X25-M G1.
- It is not supported with Microsoft Storage Spaces.
- Contact Asus Support to make sure your storage adapter is working in AHCI mode, and to obtain their recommended chipset and AHCI driver.