1. Go to Windows Control Panel: "Change date, time, or number formats"
2. Set the Format to "English (United States)"
3. Go to "Additional settings..."
4. Set the "Digit grouping symbol" to period (.)
5. Set the "Decimal symbol" to anything other that period, e.g., set it to comma (,)
6. Apply these settings, it should look like this:
7. Open Intel HD Graphics Control Panel. It is now completely unusable. The controls are missing/cut off/in the wrong position/drawn on top of each other.
Answers (N/A if not applicable)
Provide a detailed description of the issue
Does it fail every single time, or only sometimes?
every single time
Brand and Model of the system.
MSI GT72 6QD Dominator G
Hybrid or switchable graphics system?
(NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970M)
Make and model of any Displays that are used to see the issue (see note2 below).
(LG Philipps LGD0469)
How much memory [RAM] in the system (see note2 below).
Provide any other hardware needed to replicate the issue.
Hardware Stepping (see note1 below).
Operating System version (see note2 below).
Microsoft Windows 10 Home x64
VBIOS (video BIOS) version. This can be found in “information page” of CUI (right click on Desktop and select “Graphics Properties”.
Graphics Driver version; for both integrated Intel and 3rd party vendors (see note2 below).
Intel Driver Version: 188.8.131.5252
Nvidia Driver Version: 359.00
SW or Apps version used to replicate the issue.
Single display, clone, or extended (see note2 below).
Display resolution & refresh rate setting of each display (see note2 below).
AC or DC mode, i.e. is power cable plugged in or not?
How to repro
Please provide steps to replicate the issue. These steps are very crucial to finding the root cause and fix.