Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20623 Discussions

Intel R HD Graphics 2500 will not update on windows 10

JWill49
Beginner

Ever since updating to windows 10 I have had trouble installing the newest driver for my computer. I have downloaded the intel (r) driver update utility and every time I run it, it says there is a new update available (picture)

When I install it, it tells me there is a newer version already on my computer. Normally, this wouldn't be such a problem, I mean everything seems to work ok, except I can't use various features of adobe photoshop, adobe illustrator, and other software / games because the respective software realizes the graphics card driver is out of date. I would appreciate some help, it's been driving me crazy for months.

Here is my computer specs:

Dell Inspiron 660

Windows 10 Version 1511

Graphics Card : Intel (R) HD Graphics 2500

Version installed: 10.18.10.4276

0 Kudos
1 Solution
JWill49
Beginner

I have managed to fix the issue it seems. What I did was uninstalled the old driver, and restarted, and then installed the newest driver from intel.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
JWill49
Beginner

I have managed to fix the issue it seems. What I did was uninstalled the old driver, and restarted, and then installed the newest driver from intel.

0 Kudos