1 Reply Latest reply on Feb 18, 2016 12:14 AM by Vick1234

Error "Intel QMSI/BSP Project support is not enabled"

JDHolland

I am using Windows 8.1 64-bit OS.  Recently I successfully installed ISSM version 1.0.0.201512111404 and used it to build, debug, and deploy projects.

I copied projects in the c:\intelswtools\issm_2016.0.027\eclipse\workspace folder and renamed them to add additional features.  I am not sure what happened but now I am not able to import or create projects.

I am receiving the error "Intel QMSI/BSP Project support is not enabled".

I have used the command prompt to verify that the D2000 is communicating by using OpenOCD and GDB to load an existing ELF file and checking for correct output through a serial port.

I have tried both a) repairing and b) uninstalling, restarting my computer, deleting the c:\IntelSWTools folder, and then reinstalling the ISSM 2016 program, but this did not fix the errors.

Is there some documentation on how to do a clean uninstall/reinstall?  I would expect any issues to be resolved after reinstalling with all the default settings.

Thanks!

Solution Found:

After completely uninstalling the software, deleting the c:\intelswtools folder, and reinstalling the software, click on "iss_mcu_ide_eclipse-launcher.bat" and wait until Eclipse opens, then select the default workspace folder.  I was impatient and did not wait until the eclipse-launcher file opened.  Instead before it opened, I started the eclipse executable at C:\IntelSWTools\ISSM_2016.0.027\eclipse\eclipse.exe.