Thank you for joining the Intel communities.
I’m sorry for any inconvenience this can be causing to you; at this point I would suggest updating the BIOS to the latest version, you can download the BIOS version for your unit from the following link:
In this case I recommend doing a BIOS recovery and you can follow the steps here:
After that is done reset the system to factory defaults:
- Remove any SD card, if installed.
- Press F8 when you see this prompt during boot: F8 to Activate Windows 8.1/10 Recovery Mode.
- Select Troubleshoot.
- Select Reset your PC, then select Next.
- Select just remove my files.
- Select Reset to start the restore process.
If you’re able to recover your system please follow the Windows® 10 Threshold 2 Update Guide for Intel® Compute Stick...