As we understand, your Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 for Desktop is not being detected in the system even though you have tried multiple troubleshooting steps. Please check the following items:
1. Make sure the adapter is connected according to the Integration Guide for Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 for Desktop.
2. Try using a different PCIe slot, or if possible, try the adapter in a different PC.
3. Contact ASRock > Support and make sure your motherboard BIOS is up to date.
4. If the adapter is detected at this point, Download Intel® PROSet/Wireless Software for Windows® 10 compatible with the Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260, currently 18.32.0.
If the issue persists after the previous actions, please Contact Support to engage a technical support agent in your region.
Thank you for your reply.
1. The adapter is properly physically installed. It worked for two months (after a difficult installation), then WiFi quit suddenly.
2. Moving to the other PCIE slot did not change anything. The card is still not detected. As in the other slot, the BT light is on but the Linked/AC light is off.
3. I've always had the latest BIOS installed. It has not changed since I originally installed this card two months ago.
Bluetooth DOES work in both slots, but WiFi does not work in either slot and the 7260 card is NOT detected no matter what I do.