Intel® Desktop Board DZ87KLT-75K does not meet the minimum requirements to boot from the Intel® SSD 750 Series. However, it may work as a secondary drive.
These are the requirements to use the 750 as a secondary data drive:
- System with x4 PCIe Gen 3.0 connector◦ (A system based on an Intel® Z97 Chipset or an Intel® X99 Chipset is suggested)
- uEFI BIOS (uEFI* version 2.3.1).
- Airflow across the drive to provide cooling, such as a front fan and rear fan
- An available PCIe 3.0 connector (for HHHL SSD) or a PCIe-capable Mini-SATA HD connector (SFF-8643) for the 2.5 inch SSD
- Microsoft Windows* 7, 8, or 8.1 operating system ◦NVMe driver installed after OS boot
We advise you to Intel® Support and make sure your system is using the most recent BIOS for your motherboard, as well as any additional configuration required for to use NVMe drives. You may also enter a question in the Desktop Boards communities.