Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20675 Discussions

why does thw intel 530 graphics tear on left side when using dishanywhere?

jfaus1
Beginner

when using dishanywhere with an asus gl752VW cc tears on left side both video and cc overlay. By tearing I mean jumps, distorts and this is with both 520 and 530 GPUs

@

0 Kudos
3 Replies
EstebanA_C_Intel
Employee

Hello, atljam:

Is this happening only with this "dishanywhere" software?

Have you checked for update for that program?

Are you currently using the latest graphics drivers from your OEM website?

https://www.asus.com/ROG-Republic-Of-Gamers/ROG-GL752VW/HelpDesk_Download/ https://www.asus.com/ROG-Republic-Of-Gamers/ROG-GL752VW/HelpDesk_Download/

What is the operating system that you are currently using?

I look forward to your reply on this.

Regards,

Esteban C

0 Kudos
jfaus1
Beginner

Is this happening only with this "dishanywhere" software ans: yes I have not seen it with amazon or Netflix streaming.

Have you checked for update for that program? Why would a CC program require an update when I7-950 runs fine. I did not see anyrequirement for special treatment of 520 and 530 HD on the Intel site. I am running the very latest drivers from Intel which match oem drivers for both HP and asus.

Are you currently using the latest graphics drivers from your OEM website? Yes

What is the operating system that you are currently using? Win 10 home, win 10 pro and win 10 enterprise

0 Kudos
EstebanA_C_Intel
Employee

Hello, atljam:

Have you checked with customer support from their side? Since the only app triggering the issue, chances are that is the issue, they could provide you with additional troubleshooting and perform some tests on their end.

Please check this link and fill out the chart there and add it in here, this is to perform tests on my end for this situation.

I look forward to your reply.

Regards,

Esteban C

0 Kudos