I’m sorry to hear that you have problems with this. I would like to know more about the behavior of the board and what you have tried.
1. Is the module/board getting hot?
2. Are you able to access the Terminal Console?
3. Have you tried to power the board with a power supply instead of using the USB port?
4. Did you try to re-flash the board?
If you don’t see improvements after this, I suggest you to contact the place where you bought the board because they usually offers a Return & Replacement Policy, when did you purchase it?
Thank you for your reply. Here are the answers to your questions:
1. Yes, when on power it gets hot after a while.
2. When I try to use the terminal over serial it starts but doesn't display anything (using ubuntu and screen). When I disconnect any usb, the serial connection fails and the screen program terminates.
3. I tried to power it from a arduino shield that worked before but without any luck.
4. No I didn't thought or tried to re-flash.
I'll try the last step and I'll let you know.
I bought the board in November 2015, it's the arduino breakboard kit.
I'm sorry to hear that it didn't work, but I would like to know what did you get on console after running the flashall script? How to Run the Flashall Script
Are you able to see the tty ports on /dev in Ubuntu?
Also, where did you buy the board? I suggest you to look into the Return & Replacement Policy of the store in order to check if your purchase is still covered by their warranty policy.