6 Replies Latest reply on Feb 8, 2016 2:45 PM by mikec_intel

NUC6i5SYH all windows on main screen after screens are waked up

hurik

Hello,

I have two screen, one is connected over hdmi (main screen, Samsung SyncMaster 2493HM) and the other one is connected on the mini dvi port (HP w2207h), with a mini dvi to hdmi cable. After the screens go to sleep and I wake them up, all windows are on the main screen.

This is very annoying, when I was working and after I get a coffee, I have to rearrange all the windows ... anyone an idea? I searched and searched but there is nothing which affects this behavior ...

While researching this behavior I also find out:

- That after waking the screen up, the side screen always activates for a split second and the goes black for a split second and all windows are on the main screen. It's like it detects the the screens again.

- Both monitors are also recognized as speakers. Sometimes after waking up it doesn't has any speakers and after a split second they are recognized again. But sometimes it doesn't recognized the speaker on the second monitor.

I think it doesn't think it doesn't memorize the monitors and that's the reason why it moves the windows. Any suggestions?

My system:

Windows 10 Professional (64bit)

NUC6i5SYH

2 x Kingston HyperX Impact HX424S14IB/8

Samsung SSD SM951-NVMe 256GB

Samsung HM640JJ

WLAN, Bluetooth and IR are deactivated in BIOS.

BIOS Version 0033 and all driver are newest from Treiber und Software.

Bye,

Andreas