The memory compatibility check you would have to do would be to match the specs below.
The board has two 240-pin DIMM sockets and supports the following memory features:
• 1.8 V (only) DDR2 SDRAM DIMMs with gold-plated contacts
• Unbuffered, single-sided or double-sided DIMMs with the following restriction:
Double-sided DIMMS with x16 organization are not supported.
• 2 GB maximum total system memory.
• Minimum total system memory: 128 MB
• Non-ECC DIMMs
• Serial Presence Detect
• DDR2 533 or DDR2 400 MHz SDRAM DIMMs
Also, here you can find a chart with more details:
This information can be found in the page 16 of this PDF: https://downloadmirror.intel.com/15112/eng/D102GGC2_TechProdSpec.pdf