Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20598 Discussions

I am having a problem with an app on my laptop. I have Coin Dozer app for both my laptop which is windows 10 and my Windows phone. The app works just fine on my phone but on my computer the game keeps locking up and I get the following error message.

SBirc
Beginner

The error message I get is - Display driver stopped responding and has recovered. Display driver Intel HD Graphics drivers for Windows 8 (r) stopped responding and has successfully recovered. I did go to intel drivers for updates but it said I already had the latest drivers. I have windows 10 so I am wondering why the error message mentions windows 8 (r). Every time this happens I have to close app and reopen it. The app can play fine for 15 to 30 min or it can freeze up every couple of minutes. Can anyone help with this? Thanks.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
IUman
Honored Contributor II

Hello Sherya,

Thank you for joining the Intel communities.

Please reply with the system report to assist you better.

Go to Intel® Graphics and Control Panel > Options > information Center > Save.

Also, I will appreciate if you can post the msinfo32.

1. Please press Windows Key + R to open the Run Menu
  2. Type msinfo32 and click OK
  3. While viewing the System Summary node go to File then Save (Please do not use Export)
  4. Save your MSINFO32 report as msinfo32.nfo on your desktop for easy access and then you can post it here.

Best regards,

Ivan

0 Kudos
SBirc
Beginner

I have solved the problem but now I can find no way to remove my post so I stop getting emails for every person who has posted on this issue. Can you help me? thanks

0 Kudos
IUman
Honored Contributor II

I'm glad that your issue has been resolved and thank you for taken the time to let us know.

Do you mind sharing with us how you solved the problem so other people can benefit of it?

0 Kudos