Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20623 Discussions

graphics card fail

DBear1
Beginner

I bought a Lenovo laptop with a 2.10 Intel Processor, 64 bit. I am running Windows 10.

There is a perpetual failure of the Intel HD Graphics 510 Card. I have 362 days left on my warranty. Lenovo tech support installed new drivers and then configured them. The problem persists. Lenovo error code:

WVC007002-WL7V6M

0 Kudos
3 Replies
IUman
Honored Contributor II

Hello DLBearden,

Thank you for joining the Intel communities.

What is the issue you get with your system, Blue screen of death, system freezes etc?

Please try installing our generic driver you can download it at the following link:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25620/Intel-Graphics-Driver-for-Windows-7-8-1-10-15-40-6th-Gen- Download Intel® Graphics Driver for Windows® 7/8.1/10* [15.40 6th Gen]

I will appreciate if you can let me know the result after installing this driver.

Best regards,

Ivan

0 Kudos
DBear1
Beginner

van,

The Lenovo tech support installed the correct driver and configured it. When I do a system hardware scan it still has this result: Mathematical Operations Test Failed.

Intel(R) HD Graphics 510

Result Code: WVC007002-WL7V6M

There is clearly a known problem with the graphics card and the driver is not the problem. I often have messages that the graphics card stopped and then recovered. Sometimes I have to restart the browser but I do not have bluescreen issues. This is a new computer and under warranty but I am in France. I bought the computer in Florida. I need to have contact info for a Lenovo warranty service center or Intel shop in France. I live in Sophia Antipolis and there are Intel offices here.

Thanks for the response.

0 Kudos
IUman
Honored Contributor II

Hi,

You mention the graphics card but the Intel® graphics is integrated in the processor if there is a graphics card it should from a different manufacturer, at this point if your unit is still under warranty your best support will be your system manufacturer Lenovo.

Best regards,

Ivan

0 Kudos