Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20623 Discussions

3D Blu ray playback is broken 95%.

JKosi
Novice

Category

Questions

Answers (N/A if not applicable)

Description

Provide a detailed description of the issue AND 'does it fail every single time, or only sometimes?' If you can offer a % rate please do.

1. 3D Blu ray playback is broken 95%. Every time I try to view a movie (frame packing), one frame lags behind the other and creates an unwatchable, "water-like" effect. On occasion this can be corrected by pausing the movie for a few seconds, but it is not a consistent fix at all. I reported this to you months ago.

2. Video files and Blu Ray movies will drop a frame about every 4 minutes 100% of the time. This always happens, with or without the helper app Reclock. With an nVidia GPU, this issue was fully resolved with Reclock.

Hardware (HW)

Brand and Model of the system.

NUC 5I5RYK

Hybrid or switchable graphics system? ie Does it have AMD or NV graphics too?

No and no. OEM.

Make and model of any Displays that are used to see the issue (see note2 below).

LFP = Local Flat Panel (Laptop panel)

EFP = External Flat Panel (Monitor you plug in) 

EFP. A Vizio M801D-A3 HDTV.

<td style="padding: 0 5.4pt; border-right-width: 1pt; border-bottom-width: 1pt; border-style: none solid solid none; border-right-color: windowtext; border-bottom-color: windowtext; font-style: inheri...
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Bryce__Intel
Employee

Duplicate of . Locking this thread, track it in the mentioned thread.

0 Kudos