This content has been marked as final. Show 4 replies
I'm trying to sut up intel RST on my system. I want to use my spare 64GB plextor ssd to accelarate my second HDD. I use this HDD to store my games but I want faster loading times. I have secured the SSD i want to use as cache, the BIOS was already in RAID mode but i don't see the "accelarate" option anywhere. RST sees my SSD.
I have tried to look online and I've tried these solutions:
- Shrinking the OS by 200-300MB
- Shrinking the drive that I want to accelarate by 200-300MB
- Made sure the BIOS was in RAID mode (it is)
- Tried to use the cache SSD formatted and unformatted (unallocated)
- Tried to acces this feature by pressing ctrl-i when booting, the only option i have there is creating RAID-disks
- Tried making the disk I want to use as cache a hibernation partition
- Tried to follow this guide: How to Set Up Intel Smart Response SSD Caching Technology | PCWorld
- Updated the BIOS to latest version
- Updated all chipset drivers
None of these solutions worked and i'm stumped...
Some more pictures to help: