Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20589 Discussions

No CPU Intel graphic detected?

kb6
Beginner

Hello, i have a Toshiba Satellite L670-110 laptop with Intel P6000 cpu +ATi HD integrated graphic card.

Few days ago ATI card died and i had no video, then i did a reflow and now it works again

But becouse i don't want ATI graphics to die again i want to use only Intel CPU graphic card. How can i do this?

1. There is no second graphic card detected in device manager

2. When i install intel graphic drivers i get: This computer does not meet the minimum requirements for installing the software

3. I try to use P6100 instead of p6000 CPU, no difference

4. I installed intel chipset drivers

5. i reinstalled win 7 64 bit

6. bios is upgraded

7. there is no graphic options in bios

If i can't solve this problem my toshiba goes to waste a new motherboard is to expensive and reflow is temporary solution. Ty

0 Kudos
3 Replies
IUman
Honored Contributor II

Hello bobi004,

Thank you for joining the Intel communities.

If you get the message "This computer does not meet the minimum requirements for installing the software" it means that you system does not support our generic driver and it needs a customized driver from your system manufacturer. You should be able to get the proper drivers for your system from the Toshiba website, you can try this one:

http://www.mytoshiba.com.au/support/download http://www.mytoshiba.com.au/support/download

NOTE: This link is being offered for your convenience and should not be viewed as an endorsement by Intel of the content, products, or services offered there.

In order to use only the integrated graphics you should be able to set it up in the BIOS, at this point I suggest contacting Toshiba for you to set that in the correct way as they are more familiar with your BIOS and your entire system configuration.

Best regards,

Ivan

0 Kudos
kb6
Beginner

Ty for your answer, i'll try with Toshiba, even though i didnt find Intel drivers on support page for my laptop, only ATI and i went trough entire bios and there is no option to choose between cards.

Ty

0 Kudos
IUman
Honored Contributor II

All the drivers for your laptop will be at the Toshiba website even though they are Intel drivers. It will be important to contact them to get the proper drivers for your system.

0 Kudos