Thank you for joining the Intel communities.
Please access the BIOS by pressing F2 and once you're there, under configuration select boot display and make sure the F8 to activate Windows 8.1/10 option is enabled.
Thanks, now i have the F8 function but i could not find a recovery partition and the usb stick with the recovery before i made the win 10 update was not recognized. So i tried to make a recovery of the new win10 system but this fails with the hint that i couldnt make a recovery on this stick because some files are lost. Where can i get this files?
You can try following the steps below.
After that is done reset the system to factory defaults:
- Remove any SD card, if installed.
- Press F8 when you see this prompt during boot: F8 to Activate Windows 8.1* Recovery Mode.
- Select Troubleshoot.
- Select Reset your PC, then select Next.
- Select just remove my files.
- Select Reset to start the restore process.
These steps help you recover your system but if the recovery partition is not present it will not work and we don’t have a way to recover those file unless someone else know how and they can post it here.