Thanks, now i have the F8 function but i could not find a recovery partition and the usb stick with the recovery before i made the win 10 update was not recognized. So i tried to make a recovery of the new win10 system but this fails with the hint that i couldnt make a recovery on this stick because some files are lost. Where can i get this files?
You can try following the steps below.
After that is done reset the system to factory defaults:
- Remove any SD card, if installed.
- Press F8 when you see this prompt during boot: F8 to Activate Windows 8.1* Recovery Mode.
- Select Troubleshoot.
- Select Reset your PC, then select Next.
- Select just remove my files.
- Select Reset to start the restore process.
These steps help you recover your system but if the recovery partition is not present it will not work and we don’t have a way to recover those file unless someone else know how and they can post it here.