Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20492 Discussions

Intel graphics control panel question: I have a Lenovo Thinkpad R500 running Windows 10, with Mobile Intel(R) 4 Series Express Chipset Family (Microsoft Corporation - WDDM 1.1) graphics. I can't bring up the Intel graphics control panel. I have the impres

KLill1
Novice

Intel graphics control panel question: I have a Lenovo Thinkpad R500 running Windows 10, with Mobile Intel(R) 4 Series Express Chipset Family (Microsoft Corporation - WDDM 1.1) graphics. I can't bring up the Intel graphics control panel. I have the impression it's not available because the age of the Thinkpad makes Windows 10 drivers not available. Any answers?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
IUman
Honored Contributor II

Hello Lillard,

Thank you for joining the Intel communities.

There is no graphics driver to install using the Intel(R) 4 Series Express Chipset Family, that's the reason why you don't have or you cannot bring up the Intel graphics control panel, this model does not support Windows 10 and if you are able to upgrade it or install it there are not drivers available for it.

Regards,

Ivan

0 Kudos
alang22
Beginner

IF Intel wants us to keep buying it's products in the future, they need to support the products already in the field. IF they choose not to support what I have now, I will happily find another option for future hardware purchases.

Play the short game if you must, but it will just drag your brand through the mud.

0 Kudos