Thank you for joining the Intel communities.
Please try installing the latest graphics driver, you can download it here:
Probably you have done this already but you can try the following:
- Access control panel
- Click system and security
- Power options
- Click change plan setting
- Turn off display to never
- Put the computer to sleep to never
- Click change advance and power settings
- Click change settings that are currently unavailable
- You will see the sleep option, click on it and set hibernate after never
- Under display you can set it to never.
Please let me know if this can help you.
Well this is interesting, we have the Intel Driver Update Utility on this Stick, it says the Intel Graphics driver is the latest (v188.8.131.5276), however looking at your link and the drivers for this hardware thers is a later driver.
I have installed this, so whats the point of an Intel Driver Update utility when it seems to report the wrong latest driver?
Also was the Graphics card driver causing this sleep for no reason and couldn't wake up issue?
My power plan was also set to never sleep, never turn anything off already.
We have set up this unit and we have not experience this problem, the unit did it works fine.
Do you have the latest BIOS version? If not, try updating the BIOS , you can download the latest version at the following link:
BIOS Update Instructions: