Thank you for joining the Intel communities.
Do you have the latest BIOS version?
Update the Intel® Compute Stick BIOS; please download the latest BIOS version for this unit here:
In this case I recommend doing a BIOS recovery and you can follow the steps at:
You can try with this BIOS update and if you are not able to access Windows at all you can try resetting your system to default after the bios update is done.
Here are the steps:
- Remove any SD card, if installed.
- Press F8 when you see this prompt during boot: F8 to Activate Windows 8.1* Recovery Mode.
- 3. Select Troubleshoot.
- Select Reset your PC, then select Next.
- Select just remove my files.
- Select Reset to start the restore process.
After all that is done try installing the operating system you want but please bear in mind that if an operating system other than the one that comes with it is installed from scratch the warranty will be void, also the OS you would like to install has not been validated by Intel, you can see the operating system supported for this unit at the following link: