Thank you for joining the Intel communities.
Unfortunately we don’t have a product key to provide, this unit comes with a preinstall Windows 8.1 already with the product key, at this point the only suggestion we have for this is to set your system to defaults setting as you already did, this are the steps:
- Remove any SD card, if installed.
- Press F8 when you see this prompt during boot: F8 to Activate Windows 8.1* Recovery Mode.
- Select Troubleshoot.
- Select Reset your PC, then select Next.
- Select just remove my files.
- Select Reset to start the restore process.
If you already did this recovery method and you’re not able to recover your system I would suggest to submit a ticket to get a replacement for the unit, you can do the request at the following link: