3 Replies Latest reply on Jan 15, 2016 6:19 AM by ivanu_intel

Please help! HD Graphics 4600 custom resolution is not working anymore after Windows upgrade 8.1 > 10

custom_jana

Hello!

I have a severe problem: I have been using an Eizo CG 277 27" display attached to a Samsung Ativ book 8 laptop (which also has a GeForce GT 750M) via HDMI for the last 1.5 years. I had it working with a custom resolution of 2560x1440 at 30Hz (60Hz did not work) added back in 2014 and since then did not change it and it worked fine all the time.

Today after upgrading the system to Windows 10 (from 8.1) it must have updated the graphics driver too, because that resolution is not available anymore, and trying to add it manually via 'custom resolution' does not work anymore, I get an error mesage that it would  'exceed the bandwith'. I know that it does NOT, because I have been working with the exact same hardware for a long time, and I really need this to work again as soon as possible!

This is really critical and I would really appreciate any fast and useful help to sole this issue!!! I've seen that many people are having problems with this hardware combination, but I never had until today and maybe I could just get an old driver from 2014 back from somewhere? I couldn't find one on the intel website, though.

Thanks for your help!!!