Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7368 Discussions

Help with Intel Pro/Wireless 2200BG network adapter

PElli3
Beginner

Greetings!

I am in need of some help with my network adapter (Intel Pro/Wireless 2200BG). I am using WinXP (I know, I know)

as my OS and have been having a problem getting it to work (the network adapter, not WinXP). After working on the

problem yesterday, and seemingly getting it close to working, when I received this message:

Adapter state not found in registry.

Just prior to getting this message, I had uninstalled/scan for hardware changes/installed the adapter, to see if that would

help rid the machine of the problem, to no avail. The driver information is this:

PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_4220&SUBSYS_12F5103C&REV_05\4&25B5B1E3&0&20F0

An aside, on boot I am getting a message that the driver is not installed (but it is), however I think this might be related to

the "adapter state not found in registry" problem. Has anyone ever seen this message and if so, any idea how to get the

adapter state into the registry? Thanks in advance

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi pselliott,

It is possible to download the latest drivers for the Intel® PRO/Wireless 2200BG Network Connection from the link below.

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/3821/Intel-PRO-Wireless-2200BG-Network-Connection Drivers & Software

Regards,

Mike C
0 Kudos