Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20690 Discussions

Video distorted after Windows 10 upgrade / no x reality tab to disactive thus no solution found yet

CDiaz5
Beginner

Hey hi,

Could someone help me with following...

I have a Sony Vaio laptop model svp13215clb, i upgraded to Windows 10, and got this blurry videos problem... i did my own research i found the best solution for everyone thats its turning off the x reality tab on Vaio Control Panel but guess what? my computer doesnt have that x reality tab, so i downloaded some players as VLC and KM while im looking for a better solution but i still cant find it on Internet, can pleaseeeee someone help me? im not an expert but i can follow instructions and its really an annoying problem!!

Thank you in advance!!!

0 Kudos
1 Reply
IUman
Honored Contributor II

Hello Tinadiaz,

Thank you for joining the Intel communities.

Please try downloading and installing the driver from the following link:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25541/Intel-Beta-Graphics-Driver-for-Windows-7-8-1-10-15-40- Download Intel® Beta Graphics Driver for Windows® 7/8.1/10* [15.40]

Intel provides generic versions of drivers for general purposes. Your computer manufacturer may have altered the features, incorporated customizations, or made other changes to your driver. Intel recommends you contact your computer manufacturer for the latest system specific updates and technical support information.

Best regards,

Ivan

0 Kudos