Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20494 Discussions

Celeron N2830 - Performance Guide?

ABz
Beginner

Looking to improve the performance and some litle gaming (Heroes of the Storm) on the Celeron N2830 on Windows 10 64, with drivers .4276.

Sometimes the system freeze on when Im playing just doesnt feel smooth. I tweak Win 10 Services, Defrag my HDD, Install 4GB of RAM, Put the driver and Win10 on Performance mode.. But the performance of the processor I feel its not at the par .

Is there a beta driver or a tweak that can be adjusted on the driver to make it smooth?

Please help me to do this Laptop a good one.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Amy_C_Intel
Employee

Hello, xndres:

Have you tried running the game on a different computer?

Regards,

0 Kudos
ABz
Beginner

I play all Saturdays with some friends I see how smooth the game is on their PC, One have an i3 (idk the generation), 2 Macbooks Pro and another one with an i7 and Nvidia Graphics. But mine is very slow on some scenes cant be played. It stutter a lot on fight scenes. I change the resolution, Graphics to low. I do all I can do but the performance is not smooth. I know I cant compete with an i3, but at least at low I buy this laptop because maybe It will run it.

0 Kudos
Amy_C_Intel
Employee

Liked you mentioned we cannot compare the performance between these processors, your system is older than the others you mentioned.

Have you tried contacting the game developers? Maybe they could provided you with more feedback in regard to this matter.

Regards,

0 Kudos
ABz
Beginner

Well thats right I was hoping a miracle form the celeron series, well I will sell this laptop and buy another one, but I will waiting the Skull Canyon NUC. Thanks.

0 Kudos
Amy_C_Intel
Employee

You're welcome.

Regards,

0 Kudos