Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20598 Discussions

Duel Monitor problem

MCoga
Beginner

I hope I am posting this in the correct location. I just recently upgraded to Windows 10. Since this update my duel monitors have stopped working. When I power the PC on which is a Dell Vostro 230 with a Intel Core 2 Duo CPU and a Intel G41 Express chipset, Intel 4 Series Express chipset family. the 2nd monitor displays No Signal and goes to a black screen/power off. The 1st monitor turns on and off continuously/ Flashes to a black screen. I have to unplug the 2nd monitor to get it to stop. 1st Monitor is connected with a VGA cable and the 2nd with a DMI cable.... I have post in the Windows 10 community forum and it was suggested that I post in the Intel community forum along with Dell. Any help or suggestion would be very appreciated.....Thanks

0 Kudos
1 Reply
IUman
Honored Contributor II

Hello fe19725C,

Thank you for joining the Intel communities.

At this point I would recommend try with different cables and high quality HDMI cable if you have one available to do it, but please be aware that the processor you have and chipset you have does not support Windows 10 and there is no graphics driver available, you can see the processors and graphics support for Windows 10 at the following link:

http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/graphics-drivers/000005526.html Supported Operating Systems for Graphics Drivers

Best regards,

Ivan

0 Kudos