Thank you for the information attached. We have a few recommendations that might improve you experience.
1. Disable Bluetooth* in not in use as this impact on the connection as Bluetooth* and Wi-Fi share the same atennas.
2. Disable Power Saving Options: Control Panel >> Hardware and Sound >> Power Options and then set the High Performance and apply to default settings.
3. Change Advance Power Settings >> Wireless Adapter Settings >> Power Saving Mode and make sure both battery and plugged in are set to Maximum Performance.
4. In Device Manager >> Network Adapters >> Intel® Dual Band Wireless-N 7260, right click on it and select Properties and then select the tab that says Advanced, once you're there, please select the value of U-APSD Support to Disabled.
5. Check the value of Transmit Power and make sure it is set to 5. Highest.
6. Set the Preferred Band to Prefer 2.4GHz band.
7. Set the HT Mode to HT Mode.
8. Set the 802.11n Channel Width for 2.4GHz ti mimited 20GHz.
9. Set the value of Roaming Aggressiveness to Lowest.
10. Set the value of Ad Hoc QoS Mode to WMM Disabled.
You can also try one of the solutions found in these links: