1 Reply Latest reply on Jan 11, 2016 3:21 PM by Amy_Intel

Audio Over HDMI Issue

maddux

I recently purchased an MSI Cubi-006BUS , on which I installed Windows 10. II have it connected to my HDTV and the problem is that the hdtv is not being recognized an Intel HD Graphics Device, but instead as a Digital Audio device with Microsoft Drivers installed for it. My issue is very similar to below at the bottom of the webpage

http://www.eightforums.com/sound-audio/26770-audio-over-hdmi-cable-not-working-hdmi-cable-not-plugged-2.html

The difference in my case is that I cannot update the driver because I do not have an Intel(R) Display Audio driver file. The drivers were pre-loaded on MSI's install cd and I cant find out what type of Intel HD Graphics Driver I have. All I know is that it includes the Intel HD Graphics Control Panel. I also had no luck with the Intel Driver Utility.

When I tried to install the Intel® HD Graphics Driver for Windows® 7*, 8.1*, 10 (3rd Gen & BYT) I received an error stating that my computer did not meet the minimum specifications for installing the software.

Configuration Info

-Intel Celeron 3205U Processor

-Intel HD Graphics Adapter