Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20690 Discussions

I cant delete a profile on my Intel HD Graphics Control Center!

BMadr1
Beginner

Hi,

I recently downloaded Windows 10 onto my Lenovo laptop as its the new operation system. However, I found that a game I play in 4:3 1280x960 was no longer being stretched across my screen. I went to my Intel HD Graphics Control from my desktop to see if something had changed. It didn't work so I tried making a profile that activates when that game opens. As that didn't work I decided to delete it as I no longer needed it, but I can't delete it. When ever I go to that profile it autoswitches back to my default profile. Is there anyway I can fix this and if I downgrade back down to Windows 8.1 as I probably will, will those settings save?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
1 Reply
IUman
Honored Contributor II

Hello Silverrr

Thank you for joining the Intel communities.

I will appreciate if you can post the msinfo32.

1. 1) Please press Windows Key + R to open the Run Menu
  2. 2) Type msinfo32 and click OK
  3. 3) While viewing the System Summary node go to File then Save (Please do not use Export)
  4. 4) Save your MSINFO32 report as msinfo32.nfo on your desktop for easy access and then you can post it here.

Also I will appreciate if you can post the graphics report, please see the steps how to do it below:

Go to Intel® Graphics and Control Panel > Options > information Center > Save.

Regards,

Ivan

0 Kudos