Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20493 Discussions

Call Of Duty and United Offense

REver4
Beginner

Hello

Is anyone have problems running this game? I get a black screen when it loads. I try all the online fixes and nothing works. I read people with Nvidia graphics got theirs to work using 2012 drivers.

I have windows 7 32 bit Intel HD4400, 4 gb ram, 3,2 processor. intel I3

0 Kudos
1 Reply
IUman
Honored Contributor II

Hello Raye149,

Thank you for joining the Intel communities.

You can try installing the latest driver for the Intel® HD 4400 graphics, you can download it at the following link:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25588/Intel-Graphics-Driver-for-Windows-7-8-1-15-36-28-4332- Download Intel® Graphics Driver for Windows 7/8.1* [15.36.28.4332]

Please be aware that for these games you will need more graphics than Intel® HD Graphics 4400, I will strongly recommend contacting your games developers to get the minimum requirements that you will need to play this game.

You can also check the list of games we have tested with the Intel® HD Graphics 4400 but the games you post above are not on the list but you can see other games that will work fine with this graphics.

Regards,

Ivan

0 Kudos